Friday 6 January 2017

Affidavit of Adoption after second marriage



AFFIDAVIT
I, __________ Son of _______________ Resident of ________________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :-
 
1. That I have married to Mrs. _____________ Daughter of ___________________ R/o _______________________ , on dated ______________.
 
2. That Mrs. _______________  had a daughter namely ______________ from her previous marriage and I have also adopted said ________________ and he/she is living with me at present. The date of birth of said _______________  is ____________ and he/she was born at ________________.
 
3. That as said ______________ is living with me and his/her father’s name is required opt be changed from _____________ to my name i.e. ________________ for further record. 
 
4. That the mother’s name of said ______________ is Mrs. _____________ wife of _______________. I am looking after said __________________ and providing him/her all his/her necessities and shelter being his/her father.


Deponent
Verification:-
 
Verified that the contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed therein.

Verified at _________________ on:

Deponent









0 comments:

Post a Comment