Thursday 10 September 2015

Sample - Affidavit for Dis-Inheritance


Affidavit for Dis-Inheritance 

Points of Consideration:-.
  1. Affidavits may be stamped and notarized. 


SAMPLE:-


AFFIDAVIT 

I, {Mention name, father/husband name and full address} do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:- 


1.        That the deponent has his only son namely {Mention Name of son} and after his marriage my son {Mention name of son} and his wife {Mention name of son’s wife} have gone astray and are not in my say.

2.        That I hereby disown and disinherit my son namely {Mention name of son} and his wife {Mention name of son’s wife} from my all movable and immovable properties. My son is not in my control.

3.          That if, anybody will deal with my son, he will do so of his own responsibility and I will not responsible for any act done by  my above said  son.

Deponent
Verification:-
Verified that the contents of my affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.
Verified at {Mention Place} on
         Deponent