Thursday 10 September 2015

Sample - Affidavit for Opening A Current Account in Bank


Affidavit for Opening A Current Account in Bank

Points of Consideration:-
  1. Some Times banks ask for affidavit stating your current situation regarding Banks.
  2. Affidavits may be stamped and notarized. 


SAMPLE:-

AFFIDAVIT 

I, {Mention name, father/husband name and full address} do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-  

1.    That  I am  permanent resident of above said address.

2.    That I want to open current account  in {Mention name, Branch address and city of Bank}.

3.    That I have no current account  in any bank or financial institution.

4.    That  I have not raised any  kind  of loan  from any bank or financial  Institution.

5.  That kindly  permit me to open  a  current account in your  bank. 
.


Deponent
Verification:-
Verified that the contents of my affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.
Verified at {Mention Place} on
         Deponent