Thursday 10 September 2015

Sample - Affidavit for Date of Birth


Affidavit for Date of Birth

Points of Consideration:-
  1. Affidavit can be used as proof for Date of Birth.
  2. Affidavits may be stamped and notarized. 


SAMPLE:-


AFFIDAVIT 

I, {Mention name, father/husband name and full address} do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:- 

1.     That I am the permanent resident of above said address and resident of India.

2.     That I was born on {Mention date of Birth}.

3.     That I have  no identity  proof  regarding  my date of birth and there is no document regarding the above said date of birth, except {Document, if any, as proof of Date of Birth (IF NOT, DELETE THIS LINE FROM ‘EXCEPT’}.

4.     That kindly accept this Affidavit as my date of Birth proof.

5.     That the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

6.     That I have concealed  nothing in this  affidavit.


Deponent
Verification:-
Verified that the contents of my affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.
Verified at {Mention Place} on
         Deponent